The view from the plane when one leaves dubai. 🙂
And sharjah. And the whole of UAE.
Yes, I cannot believe myself but I’m so going to miss this place. Of course, it has its own flaws and I never really liked living here but now that I see it, I was comfortable here.
It’s going to be a while before I get used to the fact that there won’t be:
1. A mosquito free zone.
2. A friday as a weekend.
3. A sunday as a working day.
4. A place where air conditioning serves you EVERYWHERE except the roads.
5. A place with only two phone companies. No confusion about package deals.
6. A cafeteria serving Lebanese food and Arabic breads. SHAWERMA <3 I'm going to miss you.
7. A rented place but feels like home.
8. A sky with alien birds and the excitement of seeing crows for the first time.
9. A polished city with zig zag bridges.
10. A road which takes you for a ride as if you’re on a plane.
11. A view or glimpse of the tallest tower in the world while passing by the Sheikh Zayed Road.
12. A brag about seeing the Burj Al Arab everyday. =)
13. A road that gives you the view of the world’s most exquisite and amazing sky diggers.
14. A radio station that serves melodious arabic music early in the morning. <3
15. A medieval shopping spree but it ends up in nothing because all of it is available in india anyway. 😐
16. A list of frozen food materials and canned tuna fishes.
17. A place where people call the money Dirhams (Rupees) and Fils (Paise).
18. A hint of trying to convert the price into indian amount all the frickin’ time.
19. A doubt of having rains on viewing a bunch of dark cloudy chunks in the sky.
20. A sandstorm effect that reminds me that I’m in a city built on a desert. <3
But then again, I can go on and on about dubai. It’s just not enough.
THE BEAUTIFUL FIREWORKS
RAMADAN HOLIDAYS <3
I must stop. 😐
That’s it. It’s official. I love you, you damn amazing luxurious polished gulf country. I’ve to sign off to my own land now. Will you welcome me again when I come back to pay you a visit? 😉
My future visiting places: ATLANTIS <3
There’s more but that depends on how much I earn. 😐